Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The carbon Ithaqua is out. Sasquatch is gone in name, and basically renamed the Bigfoot 1. Bigfoot 1 and 2 slide down to 2 and 3 positions. Interesting that the Bigfoot 1 is $100 off of the Sasquatch, but looks like it has all the same components, mulefuts, nx Eagles. Maybe the tires aren't as good, but Norco's known for putting good tires on their fat bikes.
https://www.norco.com/bikes/2020/mountain/fat-bike/

I'm glad I got my Sasquatch last year.

EDIT: I take it back, the Ithaqua has now been posted! Includes a 27.5" version.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bought the 2019 bigfoot but ended up with the 2019 blizzard 20 from rocky mountain instead. Of course the only thing stock now is the frame and rims lol :D Maxxis minions going back on tmrw to get back on some fall MTB trails.

I included a pic of the Norco I bought & than returned, it was a $100 cheaper than the blizzard 20 but shitty no name tires and mechanical disc instead of hydraulic. It also had no internal cable routing for a dropper seat. Drivetrain didn't matter to me as I was upgrading to the new 12speed 1x eagle drivetrain either way.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya the Bigfoot 2 (now 3) is definitely entry level. It gets you rolling but makes a lot of compromises. I was on the fence about the 1 and the Sasquatch last year and went with the Sasquatch because of the thru-axle rear... and the color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
EDIT: you're right, the Ithaqua is now up on the site.

Hmm.. good question. I just didn't see it up on their site. I had a hint from a LBS that the Sasquatch was becoming the Bigfoot 1, which is up on the site now, so I inferred the part about the Ithaqua. Maybe it will launch later? I hope so, despite going with the Sasquatch, it's nice to have a halo bike to aspire to!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.