Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at this bike for my almost 5 year old. However, Norco doesn't list weights. I think I saw 22 lbs for this bike when using the googles to search but I wanted to confirm. Anyone have one that they have weighed?

Anyone else have this bike and how do they like it for the lil' shredders? Seems to be a great value considering the price of some spawn bikes and others out there.

Thanks!

·
MTB Dad
32 Posts
Check out my post here: https://forums.mtbr.com/families-riding-kids/plug-norco-charger-2-1-a-1093449.html

I added the Junit handlebars after cutting them to about 600mm (if I remember right) and they make a huge difference in grip-ability for the little ones. I also ended up going with an Insight mini pivotal saddle and I'm right under 21 lbs now.

Edit: the link is there but for some reason it is invisible. Just search for "plug for Norco Charger 2.1" and you'll find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, that's awesome man. I think this bike has some really good value when compared to spawn and such. Discs brake and a decent fork for those kids starting to ride trails at a very decent price point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.