Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that we have guest Ventanaphiles - El Salt and Mrs. El Salt coming up for a visit this coming up weekend. Here's the ride schedule.

Thursday June 26th 6:30pm Granite Bay Trail (Cavitt Jr. High Parking Lot)

Friday June 27th Salmon Falls, Ride time TBD Probably around noon.

Saturday June 28th. Sly Park and Flemming Meadows Trails. Meet at the Park Entrance at 9am. Burgers and Dogs after the riding. (Burgers and Dogs provided by yours truly, bring your choice of liquid refreshment)

Hope a few of you can make it.

-Aaron

·
The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
3,818 Posts
stripes said:
Unfortunately, this is the guy who gave me away for my own wedding 5 years ago. And, he's a mountain biker.
Then he would understand you flaking out on the wedding thing for a good ol mtn bike ride:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm glad all my friends are married....now I have to deal with funerals..:eek: :eek:

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Hey....nothing on tap for Sunday yet? I'm headed to Downieville. Anyone wanna join our group? Two runs. First run at 10. Regular dh run of Butcher-3rd-1st. Second run at 2pm of Pawley-Butcher-2nd-1st. Pizza and beer for sure afterwards!

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Internal14 said:
Hey....nothing on tap for Sunday yet? I'm headed to Downieville. Anyone wanna join our group? Two runs. First run at 10. Regular dh run of Butcher-3rd-1st. Second run at 2pm of Pawley-Butcher-2nd-1st. Pizza and beer for sure afterwards!
Sunday was a designated Travel day for El Salt, to.....Downieville. My Hall pass expires on Midnight on Saturday night, so I'm out. But maybe you too can meet up. And have a blast. Any chance you can sneak out of Velo City on Saturday?

-A

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
No way to escape the shop on Saturdays. Way too busy a day.

I'll have to be on the lookout for El Salt and the Missus too. Our group will be easy to spot. My Bruja, Jeremy's El Cap, and Marc's X-5 in the mix.

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Internal -

Yep, we pull out of Folsom Sunday morning, dragging our sorry, chewed up and spit out a$$es with us. After Aaron and his gang kill us. I don't know if the trails will do it to us, but I know the temps will!!

We head for Downie and will be there Sun, Mon, and Tues, leaving Wed for N* for a week, and then on to Mammoth! oh yea.

I'll be the geek on the Ghost Grey / Green Terremoto, and the wife on her blue Santa Curz. Sunday at Downie we may not ride much, but we'll be shuttling on Mon and Tues.

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
2TurnersNotEnough said:
Sounds like a rough couple of weeks...

Enjoy! I am thoroughly and completely jealous..
...and then, if there is anything at all left of my a$$, I'll haul it up to SB and get schooled by you! :thumbsup:

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Maybe if anything we can hook up for a brew and a pizza in town Sunday evening. I suppose we'll be done around 6pm and head for the pizza joint on the river, the only one, hard to miss. If your dinner plans haven't already been set, join us.

If you're heading into D-ville a little tuckered out and want an easy ride from town, hit up the north yuba trail just west of town. Google it, or ask the guys at Yuba Expedition how to find it.

Hope to see you out there!

El Salt said:
Internal -

Yep, we pull out of Folsom Sunday morning, dragging our sorry, chewed up and spit out a$$es with us. After Aaron and his gang kill us. I don't know if the trails will do it to us, but I know the temps will!!

We head for Downie and will be there Sun, Mon, and Tues, leaving Wed for N* for a week, and then on to Mammoth! oh yea.

I'll be the geek on the Ghost Grey / Green Terremoto, and the wife on her blue Santa Curz. Sunday at Downie we may not ride much, but we'll be shuttling on Mon and Tues.

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Internal14 said:
Maybe if anything we can hook up for a brew and a pizza in town Sunday evening. I suppose we'll be done around 6pm and head for the pizza joint on the river, the only one, hard to miss. If your dinner plans haven't already been set, join us.

If you're heading into D-ville a little tuckered out and want an easy ride from town, hit up the north yuba trail just west of town. Google it, or ask the guys at Yuba Expedition how to find it.

Hope to see you out there!
We are there. Pizza and brew? Oh yea! We'll be there sometime after 6pm. Look for PM from me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.