Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Medium?
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F'n cold and wet. I'm reading about low-mid 70s in TO and Simi Valley for NYD. I'm kinda thinking about coming down to check out my old stomping grounds. Pt Mugu? Calabasas? Rocky Peak? Switchbacks? Anyone? Pacman?

If I was to be invited to your rad NYEve party, that would be nice too. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
LOL.....I live in Nor-Cal but up at my place its not in the 70's that's hot, highs this time of year are in the 60's. BUT right now I'm in So-Cal and the weather is so nice compared to back home I should have brought my shorts....LOL....hell I packed my leggings for when I go ride but don't think I'm gona need them

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Yep - been in NorCal for almost 12 years now - and do miss San Diego from about December until late March or early April. Like the summers up here much more tho... Late Spring and Fall is almost a toss-up. If the world were perfect I'd have a place somewhere in So Cal or AZ and snowbird back and forth... I miss the desert in the winter and some of the rocky terrain, but love the riding in the redwoods... All of you enjoy the nice weather down there now!

·
Relax. I'm a pro.
1,464 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
F'n cold and wet. I'm reading about low-mid 70s in TO and Simi Valley for NYD. I'm kinda thinking about coming down to check out my old stomping grounds. Pt Mugu? Calabasas? Rocky Peak? Switchbacks? Anyone? Pacman?

If I was to be invited to your rad NYEve party, that would be nice too. :)
Is this the Fast Eddy that I met at Replay by the Bay Memorial Day weekend a few years ago? If so, c'mon down, man. I live in Thousand Oaks.

·
No known cure
4,926 Posts
DHidiot said:
NorCal does hella suck. Hard to beat the Socal weather right now.
That depends on where you are in Socal. You wanna shovel my driveway?

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
With all the year-round warm places available to live in Socal, I don't feel sorry for you having snow in the driveway.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
70's all this coming week. Come on down. Bring sunscreen. :)

(recovering from a cold some Norcaler gave me as a Christmas present)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts