• Same As Last Year

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better Than Last Year

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah, it normally doesn't bug me except maybe a little stuffy nose here and there, but this year... wow. I think it was the month or so of rain/sun/rain/sun/rain/sun. It seems like we had WAY more of that weather this year than in at least the last 5 - it usually just stops raining and goes right into sunshine everyday. On the plus side, I used that weather to my advantage and re-seeded a bunch patchy spots in my lawn!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Allergy-sufferer here. I'm not a doctor, but have received some advice that seems to be really working for me, so I thought I'd share it with y'all:

If you suffer from allergies, you would ideally start taking your allergy medication regularly about a week before you think pollen levels are going to get bad for you. Also, you should take your antihistamines every day of allergy season, at roughly the same time (assume you are taking one with 24h efficacy). The idea here is to keep your body's hypersensitivity from even kicking in. Once your body has started churning out those histamines, it's harder to keep the symptoms (stuffy nose, puffy eyes, etc) in check.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
-Just finished a course of Med's for a Sinus Infection. I haven't had one of those in a REALLY long time...

Mucinex Sinus MAX seemed to really help with the Sinus Headaches :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.