Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1112 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll post a WTB...

Looking for a new brake set for my Yeti sb5.5. 4 pot, preferably TRP, Hope, Saint, Code, etc. Let me know.

Cheers

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,152 Posts

·
Hoolie Ghoulie on Strava.
3,145 Posts
New in box XT 8000 Rear Derailleur, 11speed clutch, RD-M8000-SG. Oakland

I also have used centerlock rotors (160/180) that are 1/2 lifespan $25 for set, and XT pedals used for $24.99 IMG_3301.jpg

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon, used for no more than 25 miles and in excellent condition. Located in East Bay (94587) also can meet at downtown SF during work week. $70

31.8 clamp
20mm Rise
7deg backsweep
5deg upsweep
740mm width

Pics here

·
Registered
127 Posts
XL Nomad for sale

IMG_4037.jpg

Anyone looking for a Nomad, size XL? It has XX1 drivetrain, XTR brakes, Enve wheels and DH bars, Reverb post, Fox 36 fork and comes with both air and coil DHX rear shock. $4200 o.b.o

·
Registered
99 Posts
Shoes and art

I have a new pair of Spesh MTN comp shoes. Size 45s. Never used. Looking for $50. OBO

I also have some MTN bike art. Ha. Long story, ex girlriend gave me this the night she dumped me. Kind of a cool piece, although it is pretty big. It wants to be wall mounted and would stick off the wall about 20 inches. It came from one of those nick nack stores in Truckee, made from railroad spikes and other scrap. The base plate is Lake Tahoe so that is cool. Because it is art, the value is in the eye of the beholder, so Ima say I will take $60 for it. I am located in South San Jose and will not be able to ship this big ole piece of something. Full disclosure it may be haunted/cursed from ex girlfriend vibes. 20181015_203713.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Riding Gear Sale New&Used

1) Specialized Enduro Expert Swat Shorts, size 34 Black $90
*I ordered these from Art's and did not realize they were going out of business, so I can't send them back. These are new, unused and still have the tags.

2)Troy Lee Designs Ruckus 3/4 sleeve jersey L Blue/Yellow/Black $20obo

3)Troy Lee Designs Ruckus 3/4 sleeve Jersey L Green/Black/Red $20obo

4)Troy Lee Designs Sprint LS Jersey Blue with Stripes $20obo

5)Dakine Trees Jersey Black M $15

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
I've got a 2016 L SB6 frame and a set of Light Bicycle/Hope Pro 4 34mm iw 27.5 wheels for pickup in SF. They're on Pinkbike if anyone is interested. Send me a PM.

21 - 40 of 1112 Posts