Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i just picked up my first real mountain bike and for the life of me can't figure out how to get the baseball cards to stay on the spokes. does anybody have a how-to for this mod?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
highdelll said:
duct tape - cards are for noobs anyways.
when you get more experience you'll want to get the turbo-spoke.
dude, i heard about that. if i gotta get used to all this power before i go turbo.

i mean, this thing has like all kinds of gears and stuff. i bet it goes really fast.

·
Terrain Sculptor
4,692 Posts
You kids. Don't know your history?

You use clothes pins to hold the cards on. Wooden ones. That newfangled plastic don't work worth beans.

And you don't put the cards on your spokes, they go on your fender struts and the spokes hit them. The more cards, the louder the sound.

·
Enthusiast
5,360 Posts
Killertofu said:
okay so i just picked up my first real mountain bike and for the life of me can't figure out how to get the baseball cards to stay on the spokes. does anybody have a how-to for this mod?
Woot! I've not done the baseball-card thing in a loooooong time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
highdelll said:
So honestly though.. Is that exhaust thingy really for sale? If so im TOTALLY buying it. Put it on my wifes bike, and with how oblivious she is most times shell probly get on it without noticing and think theres an invisible dirtbike behind her the whole way to the store.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Calles said:
So honestly though.. Is that exhaust thingy really for sale? If so im TOTALLY buying it. Put it on my wifes bike, and with how oblivious she is most times shell probly get on it without noticing and think theres an invisible dirtbike behind her the whole way to the store.
:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.