Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of standard (19mm) front hub end caps for my stock 2021 Stumpjumper Alloy front hub.

From what I can tell the hub is made by Bear Pawls and is the BMB-003 15x110. The current caps are torque caps but I am planning on installing a fox fork.

The Specialized part number is S205900002 but unfortunately they have no stock and aren't sure when or if they are getting any more.

Anyone know where I might find something?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a set of standard (19mm) front hub end caps for my stock 2021 Stumpjumper Alloy front hub.

From what I can tell the hub is made by Bear Pawls and is the BMB-003 15x110. The current caps are torque caps but I am planning on installing a fox fork.

The Specialized part number is S205900002 but unfortunately they have no stock and aren't sure when or if they are getting any more.

Anyone know where I might find something?

Thanks!
I ran into the same issue with my Marzzochi fork. I ended up going to a local machine shop and having the turn down the torque caps to 19 mm. It will likely cost between 50.00 to 75.00 to get it done.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ran into the same issue with my Marzzochi fork. I ended up going to a local machine shop and having the turn down the torque caps to 19 mm. It will likely cost between 50.00 to 75.00 to get it done.
Thanks a lot for the reply. Ended up going with a Pike as a fork upgrade, so I didn't end up needing the caps. Appreciate the reply though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.