Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
music question

who here has heard of Deltron 3030? i just got the CD and it's so sweet.i was just wondering if anybody could give me a good website for them and complete lyrics.

what do you guys think about it? for those of you who would know what i'm talking about , i think it's "instupiduous". :p

i don't know why but i love this CD.

·
brooklyn bike rider
506 Posts
deltron 3030 is a collaboration of del the funky homosapien and dan the automator.
del is a sick mc and dan the automator is a sick dj/producer.
automator also did gorillaz, handsome boy modeling school, and a couple mix cds.

·
brooklyn bike rider
506 Posts
well a deltron 3030 song was featured in a bmx video.
actually during an edwin delarosa part.
who is from brooklyn.
which is also where anson wellington is from.
and anson wellington rides a mtb. :p

·
eci
2,712 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
who here has heard of Deltron 3030? i just got the CD and it's so sweet.i was just wondering if anybody could give me a good website for them and complete lyrics.

what do you guys think about it? for those of you who would know what i'm talking about , i think it's "instupiduous". :p

i don't know why but i love this CD.
look up gorillaz, dialated peoples. Search Del the funky homosapien, Prolly one of the out there. You may also enjoy gangstarr.

PS>USE GOOGLE

·
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i used google and couldn't find any complete lyrics. i knew that Del is from gorillaz and funkee homosapien. just looking for some good site.

i also was trying to make the titile of the post "non bik question" but it wouldn't let me post it. sorry if i made you click on a link that had contents you didn't want to see.

·
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RobsterCraw said:
I have deltron 3030 but I don't like the guys rhymes its just a bunch of SAT verbal scientific sounding words that don't make any sense. I do liky some of the beats though
the lyrics make sense if you listen closely. and the beats are awesome. the first real song 3030. "i want y'all to meet Deltron zero, the automater."

·
Registered
497 Posts
Deltron 3030, aka Del Tha Funkee Homosapien is well-known lyricyst in underground hiphop. He had a minor chart hit back in the late 80's-90's (Mr. Dobolina), done multiple albums since and has done collaborative work w/ multiple combinations of artists including Kool Keith (Dr. Octagon), Dan the Automator, Prince Paul, and does most of the main vocals on the Gorillaz project w/Damon Albarn from Blur. If you like his flow, check out his early albums he recorded as DTFH. I personally have been digging on the latest Handsome Boy Modeling School album, he has an appearance on at least one track that I can think of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.