Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Crosley623
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my dilemna.....
I bought a bike from a guy in Minnesota and after 3 weeks it had not been delivered, I called and called but no answer. I have been burned on a bike before so I contacted my credit card company and retracted the payment. A week later I received a call from the seller and he claims he left town and completely forgot and that he would ship it first thing the next day. I was excited but nervous until I received the bike. A week later I received the bike only to find that it was missing seat, seatpost, non-driveside crank and pedals. Who would sell a bike with 1/2 the components? I have tried to contact the seller for 2 weeks now and have not gotten an answer. All I am waiting on is a contact from the seller to resolve the payment issue, you may think this was wrong of me but i really had no choice.
Anyways I'm posting because I'm in need of a crank. Is there anyone that has a non drive isis crank laying around that you would be willing to sell or donate. Not looking for anything special but I would like to get her out on her maiden voyage but I don't have any non ss cranks to swap out. Any help or thoughts?

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I just switched to Xtype cranks and have a set of RaceFace Prodigy DH's with new BB (68 or 73mm BB, 118 mm spindle). Cranks are in decent shape, 170mm BTW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts