Or

"Bike riders closer in DNA to skateboarders than to roadies."

Or

"Just jump it you fyckin pyssy."

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you guys missed the question. I'm not asking for a quote to be randomly submitted. I'm looking for someone who is well respected amongst their peers on here to represent the DJ aspect of riding. That person will be asked to summarize the ideals of DJing as a whole in a quote for our publication. The point of the article is to help newbies and people on the outside understand the sport and it's various facet's a bit better.

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Cru, Snaky, fiddy, evil4bc, heck man.... ask anyone here, as long as their havin' fun they know what it's all about.
we've seemed to have lost a few regulars over the past few months as well.... who knows... internet.
Zach Dank never wanders this side of the forums, but he represents by himself, no explanation needed.

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
BikeSATORI said:
Cru, Snaky, fiddy, evil4bc, heck man.... ask anyone here, as long as their havin' fun they know what it's all about.
we've seemed to have lost a few regulars over the past few months as well.... who knows... internet.
Zach Dank never wanders this side of the forums, but he represents by himself, no explanation needed.
I might be helpful and all, and a true dirt jumper at heart, but I don't have the kind of skills Cru and Zach do.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
jazzyjibber

He always says some stupid sh1t when he knows people are going to print it. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I Have Rode And Built With Zachdank In My Dayz And Believe Me When I Say He Eats, Sleeps, And Pisses The Dj's. Zach Has Dj Knowledge One Can Only Acquire Through Everyday Expieriences With A Shovel, A Bike, And A Posse Of Homeboyz Down For The Cause. Living And Riding In Chico With Zach,g And The Rest Of The Lod
Is A Make Or Break Lifestyle. Zach Is A Walking Talking Dirtjump, Who Breeds Dj's, And Will One Day Jump The Big Dj In The Sky.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.