Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 215 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,127 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Nice looking steed, Skanky D!

Where do you suppose Santa Cruz got their inspiration for that bike?

Photo by: SSinGA

Attachments

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Nice looking steed, Skanky D!

Where do you suppose Santa Cruz got their inspiration for that bike?

Photo by: SSinGA
Dude, you missed your exit, Homerville's back a few turns... :)

Wonder if Dusty knows that his pics are up - too bad he didn't wear your Turner jersey...I'm sure some of the Homer's heads would have exploded for sure - (won't mention names).

D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well, I didn't get as much air as Dirty D, but here's my latest photo. The landing has been getting worse everytime I go back so I did this jump slower than usual. As for the Nomad, I love it. It allows me to climb with my XC buddies and kick their a$$ going downhill. I'm a light guy, 160 lbs, but the DHX Air still blows through it's travel fairly quickly. I run the shock with 190-195 lbs in the main chamber. What pressure are you guys using?

Till then, I guess I'll wait till PUSH come out with something. I still like the plushness of the DHX Air.

Attachments

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
Glad to hear that you're happy with your ride...Depending on terrrain I typically run appx
200psi in the main, 150 in the piggy back and the bottom out dialed in to where only one indicator line is showing. I love the tunability of the shock but like you say, it races through the mid portion of it's travel too quickly.

I weigh in at 155lbs with an additional 20-25lbs of gear on my back, spares, food, and H2o.

That drop in your pic looks fun.

D

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Love the 'Madness, the action pic rules as well as the stunt, but brothra, whats up with the lycra!:p

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Nice pics, thanks; looks like you're having fun. It will be cool to watch this thread fill up with action pics.
turtle

·
Registered
40 Posts
what's weird is in the first shot (fontana) it looks like he is airborne before the takeoff, must be hidden (!!??!!) Is that the real superman??

41 - 60 of 215 Posts