Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what the compression/rebound tune is on the Super Deluxe RCT that comes on a Nomad V4? Looking to buy a take off but not sure what compression tune this shock come with?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Does anybody know what the compression/rebound tune is on the Super Deluxe RCT that comes on a Nomad V4? Looking to buy a take off but not sure what compression tune this shock come with?
I had a super deluxe RC and i could not get it exactly where i wanted it. I recently bought the super deluxe select ultimate and it was a big improvement. Way better small bump sensitivity and i feel it is a better climber as well. I am around 200 pounds gear up and i have it set up with one volume spacer, 2 turns on the low speed compression, 210 psi, and about 3-4 turns on speed rebound.

I just converted my Lyric to a coil with the Push conversion kit and that thing transform my fork, it is so amazing that I decided to give push 11-6 coil a shot in the rear. The small bump sensitivity is in the stratosphere; Coil could be something you may want to consider, there are a lot of good options out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.