Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Nomad with the BOS Stoy and Deville combo. Now BOS claims air shock can have the same feeling their coils do, so is there any one with Nomad and a Kirk to share the experience here?

Question is when you have a lot of pedalling is clear that Stoy is not fastest one and of course I can go to a CK air but I really fan of the BOS hydraulics, just don't know if is possible to feel that on a air shock with the VPP2.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
->BOS KIRK review
Not a Nomad but ...
It's the only decent one I find too. Find strange no one given experience on Kirk Nomad combination and would like to have some, since is not the first a very good shock is not working absolutely well on a certain frame, like CK DB on a M9

Any way Is not clear at all if the next Nomad will use the same shock size and that is very important peace of information to by a Kirk now.

Obrigado

·
Registered
808 Posts
I change my Fox CTD Kashima for a DB air CS XV, is wayyy better, my first impressions was, traction, much much better traction, and control of the mid travel, that weren't any with the Fox.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yé I now that and you are right, but I more the kind of drag and drop guy. Not very pacient with setUp. In my YT set in CK is not finished yet and with BOS stoy was done in 2 rides. Don't ride much the YT :(

·
Registered
808 Posts
Mine came from TF tuned with settings, the sag was spot on but the settings I use came from Cane Creek - The Lounge (not very different), two rides and is the way I like.
I have a friend waiting for a Kirk but it's for a Transition Covert.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts