Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Awesomist™
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
After coming back from a solid weekend of epic downhilling, epic patriotism, epic cross country riding, and epic wedding celebration-ing to yet another [email protected]#$k!ng "XC vrs. DH" thread I find myself more than slightly annoyed. Normally I tend to read such threads and chime in just to stir the proverbial kettle and rattle people's cages, but for some reason I am tired of it. So seriously people, stop it. No one cares. We don't care if you can hammer up Apex or Deer Creek or Chimney Gulch faster than Tinker Juarez with explosive diarrhea. We don't care if you can float like a butterfly over 40' step-down gaps with pungee sticks in the middle. We don't care if you think Keystone has more varied terrain than SolVista, or if Mt. Falcon is a tougher climb than White Ranch. Just go ride your [email protected]#$k!ng bike for chrissake, and leave the internets alone for a couple of days!

:D

·
Out Of Control
x_posts
AMERICA EF YEAH! Now if Keystone would keep the lift open longer than an hour I might be able to ride my bicycle.:madman:

·
Registered
x_posts
more cowbell...

·
Awesomist™
x_posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was up in Keystone/Breck all weekend for a good friend's wedding. Ladyfriend had the camera, I'll try and scoop some pictures from her - although they'll be more of wedding stuff than riding stuff.

·
friend of Apex
x_posts
Eh Sh!tles-
went to the LQ yesterday !(Sunday)! and picked up some Wet Mountain IPA
Still thinkin Odells is better...

·
Living the High Life
x_posts
Watch your complaining buddy, I'll send an e-ninja after you.

Attachments

·
Registered
x_posts
But, do you care that I only ride the flats? :eekster:

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
x_posts
WKD-RDR said:
Eh Sh!tles-
went to the LQ yesterday !(Sunday)! and picked up some Wet Mountain IPA
Still thinkin Odells is better...
Wet Mountain is a decent IPA. Try Titan and get back to me.

·
Registered
x_posts
Okay, I need a better beer than 90 Shilling without any craze-bitter aftertaste. Cough up the beer secret, you guys!

x_y_of_z_posts