Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lot's of new blowdown on Noble from the last round of storms. Watch those high speed blind corners!

It's DirtCrab!!!

I was really saddened to see that the nice old oak, up at the wall (Penny Pines) got downed during the last storm. I've spent many a lazy, hot, summer afternoon, napping on the wall... in the shade of that grand old oak.

Intersection of BLT and the BMX track.

·
mnoutain bkie rdier
2,823 Posts
Same at Granite Springs

Rode Granite Springs Cuyamaca the other day and the number of trees covering trails was staggering. We had to stop no less than 15 times to navigate around them. Just a matter of time after all of those fires ripped through that area....bummer for now..

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WidowMaker

DukeNeverwinter said:
-OT a little.

Is that first picture "Widowmaker." If so, is that line a good one for those that are classified as "pansies." I have ridden Noble three times and I walk that section everytime because I chicken out.
That's a section right after the last of the switchbacks. Just a few yards, upstream from the first stream crossing.

Here's the Widow.

Gardner said:
So is the new rule that the trees are not cleared and trails go around the downed trees?
It's probably going to be awhile before the forest service can get to all of these. There's probably more after last night's 60 mph winds.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Push....Push it real good

Aquaholic said:
That's a section right after the last of the switchbacks. Just a few yards, upstream from the first stream crossing.

Here's the Widow.

It's probably going to be awhile before the forest service can get to all of these. There's probably more after last night's 60 mph winds.
Looks like those riders need to HTFU

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    239.6 KB Views: 451
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.