Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Well Biked
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess all our collective literary efforts went to waste.:sad:

Well, reality turns to legend, and legent to myth, and so it goes with Crazy Fred.

·
Too Much Fun
2,320 Posts
The legend lives!

scepticshock said:
Well, reality turns to legend, and legent to myth, and so it goes with Crazy Fred.
Crazy Fred will be a like ghost that will haunt our dreams as we attempt. our toy hucks.

Long Live Crazy Fred!

( clearly he saw what a total waste of focking time mtbr is and knew better... ;) )

·
lurker no more
168 Posts
As crazy as CRAZY FRED is there's no way he'll ever post here again under that username. He gave his word as a man. Whether or not he'll post under a different name....we'll see, but I rather doubt it. He's too busy hucking and playing ball with his kids.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
oreo said:
As crazy as CRAZY FRED is there's no way he'll ever post here again under that username. He gave his word as a man. Whether or not he'll post under a different name....we'll see, but I rather doubt it. He's too busy hucking and playing ball with his kids.
I'm sure he's lurking under a different alias.

You know what they say killed the cat??

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
He's got mad skilz

I don't think things are so bad for him. He got a bigarsed thread, got on the sticky/Faq, and frequent buzz... not bad promo for one post.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I saw Fred Tuesday nite. He has been riding a lot with the Dieselbikes crew. They did some filming last weekend. You can expect some video pretty soon I bet. He took off the DHX (with the custom coil) and bought a Cane Creek Double Barrel. He told me it was tuned for big hits.........which no doubt it will see. As far as him posting again......I dont see it happening. If he did, he would not change his name.
M.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
please send our greetings to cf. tell him if he comes back we will behave like the true gentlemen we are. on 2nd thought, thats assuming alot around here. just say hi will ya?

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
MBN said:
He took off the DHX (with the custom coil) and bought a Cane Creek Double Barrel. He told me it was tuned for big hits.........
Now his bike is custom.:thumbsup: Of course, he's gonna blow up any shock doing 18 foot drops to flat, as seen in his AMATURE video!

·
SASQUATCH!
138 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Isn't it enough that CF blessed us with his presence just the on time?

Like being touched by the hand of G-d..........
Agreed.

The sequel is almost never as good as the original anyways, and the singularity of the post is part of the mystique. ;)

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
MBN said:
I saw Fred Tuesday nite. He has been riding a lot with the Dieselbikes crew. They did some filming last weekend. You can expect some video pretty soon I bet. He took off the DHX (with the custom coil) and bought a Cane Creek Double Barrel. He told me it was tuned for big hits.........which no doubt it will see. As far as him posting again......I dont see it happening. If he did, he would not change his name.
M.
Just make sure you tell him he looked good. Just say it, he looked good. That drop he did, yeah, he looked good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts