Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
G

·
Got up the last 3 mornings, looked at the bikes, looked at the rain and went back to starring at the backs of my eyelids.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,815 Posts
Took a dump.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
chollaball said:
I had a killer gnar gnar ride and watched the season finale of "Heroes".

all you gots to do now to really make it Gnar is glue some rocks to that trainer and put your heckler on there!!! :thumbsup:

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Over/under how how many responses this posts gets from the DH/FR brothers (Doobi, Marksee, 666, etc.)?

Line is set at 300
hey I am just trying to catch up on your post count there little buddy! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
skinny-tire said:
I'm much older than you, and have been posting on mtbr probably since you were diapers.
Somehow I doubt that...

Probably way before me though...but all you guys are old.

I'm kind of ashamed to have started this thread. But I'm bored.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
skinny-tire said:
I'm much older than you, and have been posting on mtbr probably since you were diapers.
diapers I really dobut it!! More like when I just took off my training wheels!!! :thumbsup:

But I guess two years of being on this site more than me can boost you up to 3,00+ posts. Well I got alot more stuff to think of to post up to catch up to you cause my two year dead line is coming in close! :p

G

·
KavuRider said:
I'm kind of ashamed to have started this thread. But I'm bored.
About as bored as me, I have to go to my work's "holiday party" soon. Which will consist of a free voucher for fries at McDonalds and a card that says "Be thankful you have a job":rolleyes:

J/King, but I am about to go make a drunken ass out of myself in front of my co-workers.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
About as bored as me, I have to go to my work's "holiday party" soon. Which will consist of a free voucher for fries at McDonalds and a card that says "Be thankful you have a job":rolleyes:

J/King, but I am about to go make a drunken ass out of myself in front of my co-workers.:thumbsup:
Drinking is pretty much my modus operandi for the holiday season.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.