Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the spot is back together, thanks to greg and kris at go-ride. waiting for the trails to dry out for a maiden voyage. just received the push goodness to finish off the build. biggest concern was maintaining stock geometry with my modified fork. don't know how accurate the angle finder app is soooo. new fox talas converted to a float and reduced down to 150mm, with a modified float assembly by go-ride. had it done to my 2010 float/talas, and it improved the forks performance considerably. less progressive and full travel. i know, i wanted black lowers instead of white. can't wait for the first ride. thought i would share, and bring a bit of stoke to the turner forum. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes ergo GE 1. great size without the chuck at the end of the other grips. very comfy. running the larger diameter for my hands.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some of the parts are a swap over from my 09 spot. again haven't taken the new spot out for a shakedown ride. so still may play around with the fit of the cockpit. it was great on my 09, for my riding style and favorite trails. it may not work out on this version. the spot, imho, feels balanced with a 150mm out front. the 36 at 150mm is a bit taler than a 32 150, i just like the added stiffness of the 36 fork line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.