Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lemmy Rules!
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(well, except for Enduramil, but even he only posted once, which may be a new low for him)

I assume from this that everyone enjoyed the fact that it was somewhat warm and rather than talking on the internet about bikes, actually got out and rode one.

So, just for fun - where did everyone ride today?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Did a decent little loop on my CX bike, I was battling with the W-NW wind on the way out, then I enjoyed sailing home in it...
Total of 60k…..

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
(well, except for Enduramil, but even he only posted once, which may be a new low for him)

I assume from this that everyone enjoyed the fact that it was somewhat warm and rather than talking on the internet about bikes, actually got out and rode one.

So, just for fun - where did everyone ride today?
i was busy not posting on ECMTBR...

·
Registered
518 Posts
What kind of bike is that...I see no decals. Liking the XO 1x11, though...
No decals is the way I like it. Frame is from China, what everyone calls a Chiner in the thread found here

Doesn't cost too much and I like the geometry of the frame so I ordered one. A couple of parts later I have myself a CF bike at a fraction of the cost of a brand name one.

Once the racing season starts, I'll be kicking Nino Schurter skinny @ss! (if I only could)

I am pretty sure it is a hardtail kind.
You are welcome.

LOL...You're correct!

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Joyride! :)

...and then a commissaire's meeting at the OCA...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Saturday=nada. I did ride Sunday, at least.

The weird thing about winter weather in mid-march is that the sun is hot enough to melt the trails even when the air temperature is -8C.

So I was constantly splashing through water and mud, and therefore had to stop periodically and chip off the massive blocks of ice that were encasing the drivetrain. It actually would have been a much faster ride if it had been cloudy...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts