Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spotty Fire-jumper
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After tracking the progress of the Brown Santa's journey from Loveland, CO to St. Louis for the past two days, I am glad to report that the Homer Nation has been increased by one. Larry hooked me up with a 5 Spot from the most recent batch. I'm glad I made the decision not to wait for the 2007's or I would have a couple of more months of riding my squeaky Blur.

Now all I have to do is convince the wife to pose bikini-clad on the nice couch with my new Spot, so that I can get some instant street cred on the Turner forum. We'll see how that goes.:thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post all of the requisite pics in the next few days. Larry, you are the man!

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Oh, congrats to you! When I first saw the name of your thread, I thought we had finally gotten rid of that pesky Squeaky wheel character. My disappointment will be relieved when I see the bikini clad pics of your wife.........................with the bike. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.