Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been getting hurt the last 2 years right before the Nats, and this year I don't have the time . Did attend the Nats last year with a friend that wanted to race. Heck I had fun watching some of the stuff and just hanging out with my arm in a sling. But I did volunteer for the timing of the xc and stxc, so I got to see some stuff. Big deal you say? Well I think it is for someone. See, I got these 6, that's right, count 'em. Six lift tickets that I am not using. Got 'em for event volunteering. Good until Sept 2006 at Mammoth. Depending on the snow situation. Now of course it would be against the law to sell them. And I is a law abiding citizen;) So if you made it this far in this awful post, 6 one day adult lift tickets at Mammoth are yours by replying here.

·
Specialized Rida
815 Posts
roaddog said:
Been getting hurt the last 2 years right before the Nats, and this year I don't have the time . Did attend the Nats last year with a friend that wanted to race. Heck I had fun watching some of the stuff and just hanging out with my arm in a sling. But I did volunteer for the timing of the xc and stxc, so I got to see some stuff. Big deal you say? Well I think it is for someone. See, I got these 6, that's right, count 'em. Six lift tickets that I am not using. Got 'em for event volunteering. Good until Sept 2006 at Mammoth. Depending on the snow situation. Now of course it would be against the law to sell them. And I is a law abiding citizen;) So if you made it this far in this awful post, 6 one day adult lift tickets at Mammoth are yours by replying here.
Yes............

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
Man I'll take 3 of em if Skate dosen't need all six. I'm heading up to mammoth mt. Aug. 2-6 so hell. If you got rid of them already thanks for the cool offer, nice thing to do.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, so these are only passenger tickets. I don't know if bike haul passes are extra or can be purchased separately. I have em. I will fork over the 39 cents to mail 'em. Email me at
"[email protected]" with a mailing address if you are not comfortable giving it out to the world.

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
roaddog said:
OK, so these are only passenger tickets. I don't know if bike haul passes are extra or can be purchased separately. I have em. I will fork over the 39 cents to mail 'em. Email me at
"[email protected]" with a mailing address if you are not comfortable giving it out to the world.
Emailed you....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies. All I could do was pick out someone, and they are gone. I was in Mammoth Lakes for 8 days, so I had my fun. Just wanted to get away from my stressful job. To think that I was qualified for dh, and xc both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.