Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We get titles?
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I ask this question all the time. But if what they're saying on bustedspoke is true, and there won't be any DH'ing at Tenney mountains except for races, then wehre is the nearest lift assisted downhilling to Boston? Mount Snow? That's like 3 hours away. There's got to be something closer than that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try Jiminy Peak

I know some guys that were just out at Jiminy Peak in Hancock, MA (out on the MA/NY border). They said it was great riding. Depending on where you are that may be closer than Mt Snow.

·
Team
1,199 Posts
Yeah, its great there. I reccomend a trail called "Grandma's House" for beginners. They do rent armor, just knee and elbow pads I think though. I rode the XC there for the first time on my 40 pound DH bike the other day becuase it was raining and the lifts were shut down. I made a video just need to find a host.

·
Team
1,199 Posts
yeah I was there but I was on my K2 Zed, I did see both of those guys those, not sure about the Cannondal though. The guy on the p.3 pulled a huge X-up off of the sand drop by the ladder bridges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.