Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
How do I do that?
561 Posts
Dude, that is a cool video:D : Love the feel of it all together, the music, the footage, etc, really nice editing work:thumbsup: I've never been so I really have no idea but I like how you guys all took what seemed to be a different way entering the Waterfall:cool:

Ouch, hopefully it was only your bike that received the most damage. Sorry about the bike though:eek:

Oh yeah, what an awesome intro, "A is for apple......":D

·
No Clue Crew
7,596 Posts
Sweet stuff, man. The helmet footage of that new line really shows how freakin' steep and off-camber it is. Same deal with the super-spine. My wife made fun of the "synchronized" waterfall entry and offered to buy us all matching tu-tus.

I told her Rick would only wear a multi-colored one and finding his size would be difficult.

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Blatant said:
Sweet stuff, man. The helmet footage of that new line really shows how freakin' steep and off-camber it is. Same deal with the super-spine. My wife made fun of the "synchronized" waterfall entry and offered to buy us all matching tu-tus.

I told her Rick would only wear a multi-colored one and finding his size would be difficult.
It doesn't have to be multi colored but it should be bright enough to really make my eyes POP !
...and as always, it should be cut so that it show cases my glutes.

I don't know, that crash looked staged to me. What are the chances of going OTB anywhere on Natty and landing in a big soft pile of sand ???

Love the shot of your messed up ride back on the fire road !

Awesome editing job.

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trb2929 said:
That bike will never forgive me. ;)
LOL. I'm tough on her that's for sure! Thanks for the comment. I have a lot of putting these together. And as OTB was defiantly NOT staged!!! No clue how I didn't ignore myself again of bust my ribs up more! That is to softest landing on Natty!

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Grave9 said:
LOL. I'm tough on her that's for sure! Thanks for the comment. I have a lot of putting these together. And as OTB was defiantly NOT staged!!! No clue how I didn't ignore myself again of bust my ribs up more! That is to softest landing on Natty!
You still on vicoden for your ribs or does your auto complete suck that bad?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.