Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, hitting SoMo Sunday at 7AM. Natty will be the target down, going up will depend on a group vote :D ...............Drew

·
I love bike!
1,154 Posts
Well I've definitely got "no clue" so I might join ya'll. Will have to see how things play out with the little one and mama.

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
There will also be a group starting at Durtgurl's pad at 630. We will take DC to meet at PC at 7 and will be coming down Old Man to DC to DGs pool.
PM me if you want to go that route and need the addy. Or if you need clarification as to what all the letters stand for.

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dsittman said:
Well I've definitely got "no clue" so I might join ya'll. Will have to see how things play out with the little one and mama.
I know what you mean!!!:thumbsup:

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
DurtGurl said:
This sounds like a ride for the Lunch Lady and her new Dorado! I just hope not to be feaatured in one of Cenobuns' crash videos.
You just leave the crashing up to the NCC. Its what we do best!

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
You know how to patch a tire with one of them thar non-pre-glued patches. I dun seen it wif my own eyes.

·
Ridin bikes is fun
784 Posts
I like the sound of this. I'll have to check a few things but I'm going to try to make. I'll get back to you guys on this one.

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DesertCrawler said:
You know how to patch a tire with one of them thar non-pre-glued patches. I dun seen it wif my own eyes.
LOL, I don't patch tires, I buy new ones! Unless I REALLY want to ride!!!

surfndav said:
I like the sound of this. I'll have to check a few things but I'm going to try to make. I'll get back to you guys on this one.
Cool deal..........Drew

·
Ridin bikes is fun
784 Posts
Grave9 said:
LOL, I don't patch tires, I buy new ones! Unless I REALLY want to ride!!!

Cool deal..........Drew
I got my Sunday morning hallpass, I'll be there...

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
We did this today.

Not sure I should try and do it twice in one weekend due to maintenance of domestic balance.

Wussed on the waterfall.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Jay and Cenobuns continued on with my group to ride a new trail to them down the backside while the other goobers took Natty downhill. What a great day for being outside!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Nice pictures!!

I was supposed to be there but my truck started spewing antifreeze and I soon discovered a broken radiator :madman:

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
Nice pics!

I saw Rick getting rehydration suppleis at the Safeway parking lot in near Cactus Bikes and he mentioned the trail. Not familiar with it -- have to do some research.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts