Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2011 used to be on the Trek site, as the 2012 Models have now come out the 2011's are gone.

The Paragon is no longer listed? If Trek got rid of the line what replaced it? It seems strange to me that they would get rid of a line of bikes and not even swap it with something else.

The Paragon was at the top of my list for 29er HT's next year...

·
Registered
126 Posts
The 2011 used to be on the Trek site, as the 2012 Models have now come out the 2011's are gone.

The Paragon is no longer listed? If Trek got rid of the line what replaced it? It seems strange to me that they would get rid of a line of bikes and not even swap it with something else.

The Paragon was at the top of my list for 29er HT's next year...
They re-branded their aluminum 29er race bikes, they are now called Superfly AL ***. The Paragon was replaced by the Superfly AL Elite (Superfly AL Elite - Trek Bicycle)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhhh I see that now. Thanks guys!!! Glad its still out there!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Platinum" vs ProAl designations on the frame indicate any upgrade/change, or if it is just rebranding?

What year did the Paragon get the tapered head tube?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Platinum" vs ProAl designations on the frame indicate any upgrade/change, or if it is just rebranding?

What year did the Paragon get the tapered head tube?
I don't know about the platinum/pro-al bit.

2011 was the first year for the tapered headtube.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.