Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
saddlemeat
3,873 Posts
Oversold!

makachut said:
who made them the ruler and why is that thread locked. It's a happering for a good thing.
I was unable to get THEM (no pun intended) to update the only event posted in the thread. :madman:

Time we had a DEMOCRATIC trail work stikie so AUTHENTIC trailworker types could get things done! :D

Attachments

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Typical

bsieb said:
I was unable to get THEM (no pun intended) to update the only event posted in the thread. :madman:

Time we had a DEMOCRATIC trail work stikie so AUTHENTIC trailworker types could get things done! :D
That goat dudes an ass. He'd rather spend his time riding and socializing with WOMBAT hotties than digging, clearing, wading through tons of red-tape, politicking, pissing in the wind on MTBR, etc.

Actually, I think I want to join him. Riding with Bandoleros can get sort of musty, compared to the scenic views I'm sure he sees.

Goat, where do I sign up?

·
Registered
424 Posts
makachut said:
looks like all the trails are being improved and modified without the help of that crappy sticker....why aren't you egomaniacs helping the Bando tribe??yes,. i'm laughing and YES it's snowing in SantaFe
Did you follow the directions in the thread? You can follow directions can't you???

You and notaknob are giving the NM thread a bad look. So get off whatever you sat on and go for a ride..

·
High Alpine Adventure
1,842 Posts
notaknob said:
Riding with Bandoleros can get sort of musty, compared to the scenic views I'm sure he sees.

Goat, where do I sign up?
Musty? I'd say more like Crusty... You'll get your chance to sign up soon enough Knobby.

As to the Maka-love, what trail work you doing right now Marky-mark? I'm sure we can find someone to come give ya a hand...or is that "tug". ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.