Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back on the bike about a year ago. Going through some boxes in the basement and found my lights. I bought these in 2000 the are the "Classic Plus". I have everything but I think I'm missing the part that plugs into the wall outlet. I have the microbrute charger on one size it gives an "input".I'm assuming that is the wall outlet side? Can I pick something up at an electronics store to be able to chare the "water bottle battery"

thanks james

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
It's Dead Jim

thehook said:
Got back on the bike about a year ago. Going through some boxes in the basement and found my lights. I bought these in 2000 the are the "Classic Plus". I have everything but I think I'm missing the part that plugs into the wall outlet. I have the microbrute charger on one size it gives an "input".I'm assuming that is the wall outlet side? Can I pick something up at an electronics store to be able to chare the "water bottle battery"

thanks james
That battery is most likely toast. You might get some charge into it but you'd be better off getting a new battery and charger.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Check on the Niterider website for battery info if you don't already have it.
Then go to Batteryspace.com or all-battery and pick up a replacement way cheaper than Niterider's price. You will have to swap out the connectors but it's still a better deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.