Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have an old Niterider Digital Pro 12 housing, mount, and charger but I have absolutely no idea where the battery pack is. I am really looking to build a nice new lightweight LED light setup and then I had the idea of building it into the old Niterider housing - anyone ever tried anything like this?

If not, could anyone guide me to some initial info to start researching to get this process under way?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Bandolero
2,435 Posts
Redundancy Must be Free

Rex32 said:
Hey Guys,

I have an old Niterider Digital Pro 12 housing, mount, and charger but I have absolutely no idea where the battery pack is. I am really looking to build a nice new lightweight LED light setup and then I had the idea of building it into the old Niterider housing - anyone ever tried anything like this?
This question pops up periodically here. Since they cost a fortune at one time (I paid $250 for mine), they must be just the thing to mod... Unfortunately, the housing is mostly plastic so they're not conducive to conversion to LED as LEDs need more heatsinking.

I just bit the bullet and just got new aluminum housings. It would be too much work to mod them and still have good performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.