Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retro Grouch
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the crisis is over. Turns out the "Citizens for the Preservation of Nisene Marks State Park" really didn't care if bikes were allowed on the fire road, they just didn't want the rest of the park (read upper park hiking trails; i.e. singletracks) opened up to bikes; it was some lame judge who thought mountain bikes were horses :rolleyes: . To most riders Nisene Marks is the ride to "Sand Point" anyway, or the route to Demo forest, so I think everyone will be able to live with this.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com

(For some reason I can't post the URL for the article link :( , but if it's still April 9, it will be the lead story; "Nisene Marks reopens to bikes"; BTW it was never really closed but that's another matter)

Hey, ya know it sunny outside after raining all day yesterday, think I'll take a ride to Sand Point just to celebrate. See ya all at the Sea Otter.

1G1G, Brad

·
No Justice = No Peace
1,512 Posts
Ride suggestions

My Girl and I are heading out of town on Monday and Tuesday. Would you mind posting some ride suggestions around SC? I hear Nisene Marks is beautiful, and neither of has been there.

PM me if you like.

Thanks,
Lutario

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.