Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been debating were to ride this weekend

Probably Ride from Aptos and do one or two demo loops

Meet at the coffee shop next to Safeway off of State Park Drive/Soquel Drive at 9:00 AM

Anyone interested?

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
How do I

TahoeBC said:
Been debating were to ride this weekend

Probably Ride from Aptos and do one or two demo loops

Meet at the coffee shop next to Safeway off of State Park Drive/Soquel Drive at 9:00 AM

Anyone interested?
say this...? You suck! I already have ride plans. Raincheck? You know I know my way so I wouldn't make you wait for me ;)

·
Paper or plastic?
10,686 Posts
Good to meet you on the trail (I was the broken chain rider). SDF is a bit torn up in places, but still so damn fun.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zorg said:
Good to meet you on the trail (I was the broken chain rider). SDF is a bit torn up in places, but still so damn fun.
You to man, hope your wheel held up the rest of the ride also.

Ended up going down Sawpit, up Tractor, Down Braille and back down to Aptos on different bits of Bacon. Did a bit of swacking on the last singletrack segment down that I have not ridden in years, trail just kinda disappeared, all good fun :D

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,695 Posts
TahoeBC said:
Bump before I head out, come on easy pace due to the smoke, and I'm fat and slow right now
Somehow I think your "fat and slow" is a lot slimmer and faster than my current fat and slow. Just call it a hunch...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.