Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, we know this is no Jeff Jones build (thanks aquaman for the daily posts on that beautiful bike), but we thought we'd give you a quick glimpse at the new ZEN 9 full suspension bike. These are just a couple of the shots of the complex chainstay yolk being CNC machined in an amazing 3D CNC machine.

We will have the prototypes finished and on the trail in the next couple of weeks where we will start our extensive testing (riding, more riding, more riding, test lab breaking, and then we do it all over again).

Pricing has not been determined quite yet, but we will keep you informed on all of the happenings. Check back here for complete frame pics and riding shots on a regular basis.

Also, amazingly, we came up with this name and had already made the graphics for the frame before Rainman wrote his non-thoughts post, but now we want him to write the copy for the Zen 9. How about it, rainman? Care to write the copy for it? Can we use your post in our advertising?

The ZEN 9 will be a TRUE 4.5" (116mm) full suspension bike designed for the ultimate back country experience. We are aiming for a May 2006 launch. For more info, email us at [email protected].

Steve
Niner Bikes

Attachments

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Niner Bikes said:
Also, amazingly, we came up with this name and had already made the graphics for the frame before Rainman wrote his non-thoughts post, but now we want him to write the copy for the Zen 9. How about it, rainman? Care to write the copy for it? Can we use your post in our advertising?

Steve
Niner Bikes
Steve ... I write ... usually, from personal experience...:)

I would be happy to be able to help you if I can. Please let me know what you need, exactly.

As far as using my material goes, can you please contact me?

[email protected] ...should get to me.

Thanks,

R.

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Daner said:
You'll have to scramble to top that one, but I'm sure that if you think it over (easy) you'll come out sunny side up.
Ok, but don't go poaching my ideas, or i'll fry your butt.. :)

The damn world is full of yokers..

This post should egg you on. :)

R.

·
Big Wheel Homer !!
1,752 Posts
Rainman said:
Steve ... I write ... usually, from personal experience...:)

I would be happy to be able to help you if I can. Please let me know what you need, exactly.

As far as using my material goes, can you please contact me?

[email protected] ...should get to me.

Thanks,

R.
Sounds like you need one of the proto builds to ride so you can get the true feeling for the write-up.

Steve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.