Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are finishing testing of the s.i.r. 9 and will be heading for production fairly soon. This picture is the s.i.r. 9 under going one of the German DIN Plus load testing procedures. The One 9 was tested in this method as well. Passing the German DIN Plus testing is not required to sell frames in the USA but we want our frames to meet the highest standards.

We have a new printed catalog available. It contains information on all the frames and products we currently have available. If you would like one please submit your name and address to [email protected] and I will mail one to you.

We are working on a massive website update, but it is taking awhile to finish. Thanks and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Chris
Niner Bikes

Attachments

·
dirty hippy mountainbiker
1,146 Posts
Rim brakes are the new coaster brakes.

I think it was on one of their interbike vids they were talking about how not allowing canti breaks let them butt the tubes more radically and get a lighter and more compliant frame and fork.

Sounds good to me

-M

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
s.i.r. 9 production

We have completed some parts for the frame. Here is a picture of the finished butted EBB shell. We are expecting a late Jan delivery date at this time. While we would like to have the frame finished earlier it is better to get it right rather than fast.

Chris
Niner Bikes

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.