Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy, I've done some searching around and cannot find anything with the Jet having a Maverick DUC32 fork on it.

I talked to the guys at Niner and they said it would be fine, but I just wanted to get some advice from you guys.

Right the fork I have are a 2008 Maverick DUC32 and a 2007 White Brothers Magic 29 100mm....from previous builds. With that being said I would really like to put the DUC on because I like the way it feels better out of the 2.

So if any of you have had any experience with a DUC let me know what you guys think...Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's not a Jet, but it's a DUC32 on a XL size RIP. Works great and compliments the rear suspension perfectly. Here's a pic to give you an idea of what your Jet might look like:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice question - I have the same fork and thinking about a Jet

Floorguy -

Thanks for asking the question. I have been thinking about a Jet9 this last week. I have a Mav ML7.5 that I am going to sell and I love the fork.

Let me know if you put it on a jet and how it works out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pic Whitedog, your bike looks awesome! Chpfly, my frame will be here on Wed. and hope to have it built up by Fri/Sat. Will let you know what it feels like and my first impressions. Late

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put the DUC32 on!!!!

Received the frame Tue. night and built it up using one of my loaner wheels and the Maverick DUC32.

Had a chance to ride the bike about 16 miles in Fort Ord (sea otter loop) and all I can say is WOW!!!! IMO this fork matches the bike perfect for me!! This is my first FS 29er and I am 100% sold on the whole 29er thing/myth. The fork is awesome and the bike is even better, even though it's 3.1" it feel a lot more like 5-6" travel. I have had a ton of bikes in my time from 18lb. hardtails to 40lb.dh bikes and this is by far the best all around bike I have ridden. It climbs like a rocket sitting/standing and on the way down its all business! I will hope to have pics and specs by the weekend..Thanks, Late

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.