Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join Tread this Sat. for our exclusive Niner Demo at Grizzly Flat Parking Lot on Skyline Blvd/ Hwy 35. We will be running free demos from 9-3 on the 24th only. Fuzzy John from Niner will be there with his fleet in addition to our own Demo fleet. The loops should take around 30-45 mins.,so there is some real opportunity to ride several bikes/sizes. See ya there!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here is the list.

RIP 9 L
RIP 9 M
RIP 9 S
ONE 9 L single speed
ONE 9 M single speed Carbon fork Carbon Wheels
AIR9 M
AIR9 XL
EMD9 L
EMD9 M
EMD9 XL
MCR9 L
ONE9 L single speed Carbon fork
RIP9 L
RIP9 M
RIP9 S
RIP9 XL
SIR9 S single speed/ steel rigid fork

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No WFO's, but there will be a Carbon AIR 9 on display. The first round of Carbons are arriving today, we have one Med. on the way. 10 paces.....Draw!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be a mix of singletrack and fireroad, 1 small rocky section. The loop is 4.8 miles long and will be starting at the Grizzly Flat parking lot, down to Peters Creek, left on Long Ridge and back up to the parking lot. Should be 30-45 mins.

·
Eduardo Naranja
479 Posts
TreadBikes said:
SIR9 S single speed/ steel rigid fork
I had the most fun on that bike. Also rode the RIP9 (S) and a AIR9 (M). The RIP was great as well. The AIR9 didn't really resonate with me somehow. Maybe it was the size, I'm 5'8 or 5'9 after a good stretch.

Anyway, thanks for letting me ride your bikes! I'm really wondering now if I should even bother to get my SS (26 Exile) back into riding condition or just go for a SIR9 :eek:

Oh and a great location for a demo day, too, for me at least. I ride there all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts