Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Niner Bikes said:
Hey All,

Well it has been a struggle but we finally finished our web update. Take a look and let us know what you think. You guys can be pretty brutal so remember it is the holidays!!!

www.ninerbikes.com

Chris & Steve
Niner Bikes
I like it a lot! i am very happy to see the fork! so is that available now or is that gonna take till end of January as well?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Niner Bikes said:
Hey All,

Well it has been a struggle but we finally finished our web update. Take a look and let us know what you think. You guys can be pretty brutal so remember it is the holidays!!!

www.ninerbikes.com

Chris & Steve
Niner Bikes
maybe it was me being blind, but the gallery of the sir9 frame colors is a little hard to navigate with no direct link from each color option back to starting page. The viewer has to right click to go back on the page. other than that, you guys have got me wishing I had an extra $2000 for a new niner...damn
plan: find job, get first few paychecks, buy orange niner sir9, spank all my riding buddies.....then go for a bike ride and watch them pull away 'cause i havent gone mtn biking in 2 months :-(

·
NoTubes.com
600 Posts
Niner Bikes said:
Hey All,

www.ninerbikes.com

Chris & Steve
Niner Bikes
Under the frame page, the sir9 listing says "stell" instead of steel
(http://www.ninerbikes.com/showroom.html>

how's that for nit picking?

Otherwise the site looks good.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stell

Mike B. said:
Under the frame page, the sir9 listing says "stell" instead of steel
(http://www.ninerbikes.com/showroom.html>

how's that for nit picking?

Otherwise the site looks good.
Thanks! After looking at this for the last 3 days straight I still miss things!

Chris
Niner Bikes

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.