Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as seen through my lens.

Based out of Park City with jaunts to the Uintas & Moab. There may even be a pic with bike content in here somewhere. There was a ton of quality alone time.

Words are not my strength....

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Debaser said:
... when it cools off, of course.
Yes, the forecast was pushing three digits for the week but we got lucky and enjoyed a break with low 80's Thursday & Friday. I had a thoroughly enjoyable slickrock experience at 7:00 am with nearly all of Sand Flats road to myself.

·
surly inbred
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup.. it's old

... but some semblance of bike passion strikes me as a good idea as of late.

Post your pics, post your stories... the boring rides can sit, the IRS revenue can wait, your choice of apparel doesn't concern me...and while I'm all about the hops, you're brew of choice is best served after you've shown the local dirt.

~peace

·
Formerly DMR For Life
989 Posts
TroutBum said:
Yup.. it's old

... but some semblance of bike passion strikes me as a good idea as of late.

Post your pics, post your stories... the boring rides can sit, the IRS revenue can wait, your choice of apparel doesn't concern me...and while I'm all about the hops, you're brew of choice is best served after you've shown the local dirt.

~peace
Wow....I must have missed this one the first time around those shots are amazing, I wish i had an eye like that

DMR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.