Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think there's a picture thread for these great steel frames...

Heavy, squishy mode:

Lighter, less squishy mode:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't weighed any of the complete builds, but the frame weights 2454g (with sliders), so assuming you're moving all the One9 parts over, that might give you an idea...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah the Niner is 1250g so I would be looking at another 2 pounds but I hear a better ride with the steel than the Aluminum.

·
I'm just messing with you
5,423 Posts
You'd think a guy who could afford such a nice bike would have a better camera but noooo

Yeah I know I put the bashguard on wrong :)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Picked up this little gem as is off the Canfiled website, it was a demo bike. Just shy of 24lbs. Logged about 100miles on it in the last 3-4 weeks and am very pleased with my purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ready Nimble!

Just finished my Nimble 9 build tonight, still need some final adjustments but love the way it feels in the street:thumbsup:

26lbs as she sit's

Big thanks to Sean at Canfield:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ready Nimble!

Just finished my Nimble 9 build tonight, still need some final adjustments but love the way it feels in the street:thumbsup:

26lbs as she sit's

Big thanks to Sean at Canfield:thumbsup:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scfreak- Looks great, I *love* the white!

Looking forward to your ride report. Please give us a comparison between the N9 and the One9 (thinking about a one9 as a lightweight SS to complement my N9)

·
Registered
410 Posts
rob1035 thanks! I posted a ride report on the Nimble build thread under 29erbikes on the forum if you want to take a look.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts