Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Night time DH VIDEO from July!

831 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  wheelock 
#1 ·
Check it out...Kris from mfcmtb.com just posted this up! Cool little recap of the night time DH video we did this summer for the Jolly Roger DH series.

Thanks!
Buck

#3 ·
What up?!

Yeah we've only been around for like a couple years. Small group of guys tryin' to do some cool **** for the gravity crowd! We are mainly out of MN but we've get a lot of traffic from WI too. Trying to spread the word we are here ready help however possible with the gravity stuff!

The only temporary part of it is the landing ramp we bring out for the races. Makes it a alot smoother and better line for the racing. Otherwise all the that stuff is permanent and open to the public!

Thanks!
Buck

#4 ·
Sounds like a good group to keep an eye on. I'm moving to western WI, and still call MN home (twin cities).

I had no idea there was anything even remotely DH until I started traveling to Marquette, MI this past summer. I'm riding my Gary hardtail, and certainly can't afford a DH bike as a student, but I have realized that I enjoy that style of riding most. I'm addicted. Maybe we'll get a chance to ride this summer. I figure from Menomonie I'll be visiting Levis and Red Wing a lot. Also, since I still have a lot of family and friends in the cities I figure on riding there a bit too. Rode Lebanon for the first time labor day weekend, and had a lot of fun. Totally bonked on my third lap :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.