Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just had the most amazing ride. Went to Albion. Started the ride at 6am, rode for about 1 hour in total darkness with just my Niterider MiNewt Pro 750 illuminating the trail. 750 lumens is more than enough. The battery lasted 1 hour 30 minutes as advertised. By the time it died i didn't need the light anymore.

·
No. Just No.
5,405 Posts
Just had the most amazing ride. Went to Albion. Started the ride at 6am, rode for about 1 hour in total darkness with just my Niterider MiNewt Pro 750 illuminating the trail. 750 lumens is more than enough. The battery lasted 1 hour 30 minutes as advertised. By the time it died i didn't need the light anymore.
Sunrise ride = awesome.

·
Registered
92 Posts
anybody want to meet up for a night ride?
Hi Roman,

A few of us do weekly night rides, Coulsons, Palgrave and Albion Hills, just check the FB Site - Defiant MTB, you will see postings also weekly night rides at the Don.

Your pretty close to a few of us so if your also interested in joining a weekend ride, more than welcome, there are usually a few destinations posted.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Roman,

A few of us do weekly night rides, Coulsons, Palgrave and Albion Hills, just check the FB Site - Defiant MTB, you will see postings also weekly night rides at the Don.

Your pretty close to a few of us so if your also interested in joining a weekend ride, more than welcome, there are usually a few destinations posted.
thanks for the info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.