Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok trying to get another night ride together for tonight at Hawes who is in, so far I have IBIKEAZ and one other person so charge up those lights and post up that you are coming. I am thinking probably around 7-8 ish but I am open to the ride time.

Oh BTW it is going to be kinda brisk so you might want to get out some cool weather gear ;) . http://www.weather.com/activities/h...ils.html?locid=85044&from=36hr_bottomnav_home

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,414 Posts
We were out there yesterday and there was an unofficial sign about a recent mountain lion sighting during a night ride. Check out the sign tonight and see what you think of it.

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Lights charging. Can we do 8:00? I know it's late but I need the extra time to get there. Where to meet? Trailhead or Walgreens parking lot?

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AZ Mikey said:
We were out there yesterday and there was an unofficial sign about a recent mountain lion sighting during a night ride. Check out the sign tonight and see what you think of it.

SWEEEEEEEEET I will bring my cat repelent (glock) just in case the basterd trys to snag my powerbar.

So AZ Mikey are you coming out for round 2?????? :D :cool:

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IBIKEAZ said:
Lights charging. Can we do 8:00? I know it's late but I need the extra time to get there. Where to meet? Trailhead or Walgreens parking lot?

8 works for me, I think Walgreens would be a good meet place considering I have never been there. What are the crossroads for the Walgreens you are talking about?

·
It rains here. :(
1,314 Posts
Should be a nice 47 degrees at 8pm and close to 43 by the time you finish. I don't know how you do it because, I can't suck all that cold air. I'd have a sore throat or pneumonia for sure.

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Umbrous said:
Should be a nice 47 degrees at 8pm and close to 43 by the time you finish. I don't know how you do it because, I can't suck all that cold air. I'd have a sore throat or pneumonia for sure.

That is what the beer and vodka is for after the ride ;)

·
It rains here. :(
1,314 Posts
AzSpeedfreek said:
That is what the beer and vodka is for after the ride ;)

Valid point.

I'd suggest drinking vodka combined with wearing a scarf during the ride.

Either way it's going to be cold, but have a good ride.

I'm just jealous because my son gave me the bird flu on Thanksgiving day and I didn't get to ride over the holiday break. :mad:

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
I think Walgreens is at Power and Thomas. Go 202 N to Power get off and go left to Walgreens (N/W corner). I think the parking is safer too.

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
If someone is following this and thinking about going, I don't think it's going to happen. AZspeedfreek can't make it and I don't want to drive over there since no one else has confirmed. I'll ride closer to home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts