Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go out Thursday night around 7:30-8:00P. Probably Sunrise/Lost or T100. Can't make the Wednesday night ride. Let me know if your interested. Scott

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm up for LDW after 7pm.
I could meet anywhere by 7:30 or later.
Any route is fine...I just hope my lungs hold up.

-------- [Update] ---------

Scott, just saw your post on the other thread.
I can't make T100 tomorrow but let me know if you decide to do LDW Thursday.
I'll be out there either way...Thanks
Steve

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good. We can take it easy. 8:00 would be optimal if that works for you. How about the LDW trailhead (I think it's 124th right?) at 8:00P. I'll be in a white minivan coming from Fountain Hills. Scott

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
IBIKEAZ said:
Sounds good. We can take it easy. 8:00 would be optimal if that works for you. How about the LDW trailhead (I think it's 124th right?) at 8:00P. I'll be in a white minivan coming from Fountain Hills. Scott
Right on ~ I will be at the 124th trailhead at 8pm...and probably out of breath already. I'll go charge my lights now!

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you read this

I have to bail on you. I caught my kids sickness and have a fever and the chills. I really wanted to make it, but I just started feeling worse. I'll see if Walt has your number to call you. Scott

Walt wasn't home to get your number so I think I'll come and just ride slow. My mobile is 480-390-2069 See ya there if you don't get this.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
IBIKEAZ said:
I have to bail on you. I caught my kids sickness and have a fever and the chills. I really wanted to make it, but I just started feeling worse. I'll see if Walt has your number to call you. Scott

Walt wasn't home to get your number so I think I'll come and just ride slow. My mobile is 480-390-2069 See ya there if you don't get this.
Wow, you weren't kidding about not feeling well! Thanks for coming out...it was a great ride! Let's do that radio tower soon.

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm glad I didn't feel too bad after all. It was a perfect AZ night, and I enjoyed the new trails out there. I'm sure glad the east valley is starting to have some options besides McDowell. Thanks it was fun. Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.