1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skihillguy said:
what and get mugged........lol

oh i forgot i live in paradise...lol
Oh, come on skihillguy. I thought you are tougher than I presume you to be. I can handle those home boys in scarborough. bring them on. I cut their throat with my new Benchmade tactical knife. I haven't had action for years. have you ever ride at night?

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Oh, now I see where you're going with this. I think you're going to get a few silly replies with this, Picard. Sorry, I must also.... it's just me......

I still think it's easier to pick up women at night riding along Yonge Street...... in a car. :p You know, window's down, tunes cranked. :D

Okay, seriously...... :confused: (again)

Perhaps you can help us to understand your M.O. with this? I just don't get it. The thrill of night riding? The ..... nope, not gonna try to guess. Where on Earth ARE you going with this????? I'm absolutely clueless.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you don't want to cruise for ladies at night. Didn 't you guys read the papers , the cops busted 172 guys for cruising at night. The TO star mentioned it. It safer to ride on bike. you look more innocent. You will say to them : Oh me? do you want to go to holiday inn? I got discount for 2nights :) LOL. see.

You guys just don't have the MIDAS touch !!! :p

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Easy there, Tiger. I don't wanna know what you call "it". :eek:

It would make for an interesting "ride" to the Holiday Inn, however. :D

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but i'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to my riding. I like daylight, without rain or mud. Just me, my bike and some decent weather are all I seek. And some dirt. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.