Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd be interested in doing this for a laugh...

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who might know more about this than the leaflet says:

- Can you have co-ed teams? I definitely fall into the 'beginner' category, but I'm also in the 'women' category. If I wanted to team up with my hubby, could we do that? Or do I have to find another woman to race with?

- Do we need lights? I don't remember what time it gets dark here in the summer :rolleyes: I don't have a good light, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to afford to get two (one for me, one for hubby) so soon after our 2-week holiday in England. Does anywhere rent them out?

- Jen.

·
2,093 Posts
That sounds good

Who wants to be my tag team partner? 1st one to reply i'll take. All other posters here should come out also.

·
Registered
578 Posts
mahgnillig said:
I'd be interested in doing this for a laugh...

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who might know more about this than the leaflet says:

- Can you have co-ed teams? I definitely fall into the 'beginner' category, but I'm also in the 'women' category. If I wanted to team up with my hubby, could we do that? Or do I have to find another woman to race with?

- Do we need lights? I don't remember what time it gets dark here in the summer :rolleyes: I don't have a good light, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to afford to get two (one for me, one for hubby) so soon after our 2-week holiday in England. Does anywhere rent them out?

- Jen.
IS THIS THE JEN, OF RAY AND JEN?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.