Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two months ago imjps broke his clavicle on a night ride at New Melones, CA. Yesterday he got the clearance to ride the trails again so we returned to the scene of the crime. We tried to get there early to catch some of the wildflower displays. However, all the Poppies were closed due to the impending sunset. Below is a video of some of our ride. About 5:45 and 35 megs.

Right click to download

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow...talk about a sweet vid...that single track seems to go on forever and it's in great condition. I need to find me some of that....
Your website has some great race pics too...keep up the good work. :)

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Director's choice

mr plow said:
Looks like great fun!! That's some nice singletrack you've got there!!
But Don Henley?????? ;)
Choosing appropriate music is much harder than you would think. Sometimes I have themes in my videos but few people get them. "Boys of summer" conveys some of the feelings I had on the ride. How about the opening music? If you know what it is, it might make more sense to you. I don't always like other people's music choices either but I can always turn off the sound and add my own. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sweet Video............

Excellent video, I can not wait to get back up there and ride those trails. I have relatives near there(20 minutes away) and have not been up since November with a bike. May have to try the new single speed this trip and bring the lights, since I will not make it up before it gets hot. Is that all Carson Creek/ Tower Climb trail, or do you have others mixed in? I have not ridden all the trails yet but really enjoy Carson Creek.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wherewolf said:
Choosing appropriate music is much harder than you would think.
Sorry man, i didn't mean that to sound like i was having a go at you, i was just being a little sarcastic. I did get why you chose that tune and it did go down well with the footage.
And the footage was great so i guess thats all that matters! Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.