Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'll be visiting the UK shortly, and was curious to know of Nicolai dealers who have demo Helius AC or AMs in suitable for a 6'1" rider.

Actually, it need not be a demo, as regrettably, I won't have time for trail riding, but I would like to get a feel for sizing, so any LBS that has built AC/AMs for me to throw a leg over would work also.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Where in the uk you going? It's a long shot as I'm up in the ne of Scotland but I have a large am and medium ac29er(similar size to a standard large). You're welcome to a shot:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dipper! We'll be starting off in Birmingham, but will have a rental car, so hope to get up into Scotland. Will let you know if we make it that far north!

·
Registered
560 Posts
If you end up down Exeter way you can put your leg over my large AM,

Ive ordered stuff through Dipper and can highly recommend him if your placing your order in UK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the generous offer wpuk! Looks like I've got the NE and SW coasts covered! I'll let you know as we figure out more of our itinerary.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Large AM near Stonehenge (all tourists go and look at the giant rockery, but as one American said "shame they built it so close to the road").

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all for the offers! Still planning the trip, but I'll be in touch if I end up being in your neighbourhood.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you are heading from Birmingham to Scotland you could try Moonglu in Ripon just off the A1 as they are a Nicolai dealer and might have some in stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts