Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the WC is gonna be interesting this year

“This year the rumours are coming true. We just received word in from trusted sources inside Nico’s pit that he will be making a return to the full world cup circuit in 2007. No more information is available at this time, and contracts still remain to be signed on a few fronts, but rest assured, the Alien is back.” -Transcend Magazine

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!! to see just how fast Sam Hill really is...No knockin Sam- he's awesome and i love to watch him ride. But he mostly beats Greg and Steve.. but Nico almost allways beat everyone. He's a lot older now and may not have that edge anymore.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!! to see just how fast Sam Hill really is...No knockin Sam- he's awesome and i love to watch him ride. But he mostly beats Greg and Steve.. but Nico almost allways beat everyone. He's a lot older now and may not have that edge anymore.
Agree, Nico rocks. It will be something if he pulls it off as consistently as he did "back in the day"....but then, it wasn't THAT long ago was it?

Nico's the BEST.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nico's riding Lapierre Bikes ! He developed the Lapierre DH 230 rig ! I saw him rindig last years Megavalanche, which he won and dropped the track record for over 6 Minutes down to 50 Minutes. (In 2005 the new record was at 56 Minutes)! So he IS still very fast !

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Huck Banzai said:
What happened to V-Process?
After SUNN had top close its doors due to massive "race expenditures" NICO needed a bike to ride and BOSS still wanted to help him with suspension. I think the SUNN welders and design guys helped him with the bike also. And they should be having a WC at ANGELFIRE NM this year hopefully???

·
mountain biker
535 Posts
I wonder if his experience as French National Champion in Rally Racing will actually have helped make him faster....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.