Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a collection of clips that I mostly took over the past season. I certainly didn't get all of the footage that I wanted to have, and wish that more shindagin locals were included in the film...next season. Anyway, The film was originally 22 minutes long but has been edited down to about 15 minutes. Turn your sound on. happy holidays! Enjoy! ~Steve :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, thats the downtown Ithaca cemetary! No ones been buried there in over 100 years. It serves downtown Ithaca mostly as a local dog park where the owners like to not have to clean up after their dogs...and its a popular sledding spot in the winter and a night time party spot where underage kids drink booze. I've cleaned up more smashed glass, bottles, cans and garbage in that place than the grounds keeper :) I think I'll be buried out in the hills! Sorry if it offends you, but if you saw the other crap that went on in that place you would be really offended!

·
Registered
138 Posts
cyclesilicate said:
yeah, thats the downtown Ithaca cemetary! No ones been buried there in over 100 years. It serves downtown Ithaca mostly as a local dog park where the owners like to not have to clean up after their dogs...and its a popular sledding spot in the winter and a night time party spot where underage kids drink booze. I've cleaned up more smashed glass, bottles, cans and garbage in that place than the grounds keeper :) I think I'll be buried out in the hills! Sorry if it offends you, but if you saw the other crap that went on in that place you would be really offended!
Cool videos!:thumbsup:

...but I have to agree about the cemetary comment.

Just because you do clean up there and "everyone else," is disrespecting the place, doesn't make it right.
Your basically lumping yourself together with the dog owners and boozing kids.
I also don't understand the time limit you set on when it's ok to ride on someone's burial grounds.:skep:

·
I'm on fire.
304 Posts
TheDude said:
I can't believe you didn't put the footage in of the nursing home.
That was so much fun doing the stair gap jumps over that old lady in a wheelchair! She asked us to deliver flowers to her deceased husband, so naturally we took a bike ride down to the cemetary to deliver them. People try to crap on you even when you're just doing a good deed.
;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.