Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Roaring Creek

Nice day out at the Roaring Creek Watershed area......7 of us riding today.....fellow Mtbr'ers all....Jonz, NannerPudin', NankerPhlege, SlowDave, Bear, and NEPMBTA.

Bear....nice GPS work....looks like we rode the ridge most of the day...

Lots more to explore based on the maps we got showing the Natalie side of riding....gotta get back. BTW....for those visiting....you can be a long way from the car at points during rides in this area.....pack some extra parts and food.

Here are a few Pics from the ride...and a few vids:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Roaring Creek a few more...

a few more pics from the ride today.....threw in a couple of pics from the ride home too.....we stopped at the OneGuy BrewPub in Berwick....filled our growlers with some fresh porter style .....

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
great day today thanks for meeting us it was a blast, let me know when you want to hit the burma, i'll be glad to show you around

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
A meeting of the minds...............

..............or should I say "A meeting of the mindless"? Thanx to our new friends for the epic ride. The first of many more to come hopefully.

Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Helmet

Clothing Working animal Pack animal Spoke Bicycle wheel

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle wheel

Footwear Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Car

Clothing Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Wheel Mountain bike

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
youTube...is slow tonight

They must be gettin a boatload of downloads....i still have a couple more vids....to come tomorrow....NannerPuddin and NankerPhlege riding the Roman Road....YouTube just takin' to long tonight....here are a couple more pics of one of the sites along the way home..

Attachments

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Roaring Creek........................

..........Bear - Thanx for the GPS info. Very enlightening. Jeff - great pix and vids. Dave - definitely wanna do Burma - This weekend maybe? Wyatt - you were there in spirit. All - let us know when you wanna do the Natalie side,

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Nice Roaring Ride Today

Wow, that looks like fun! Thanks for all the great pics and videos! Lee, I told you filling your bike with helium wouldn't help you float over the rocks. I see you the bike almost floated away in that one group shot...LOL!:arf:

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Nice Huckin' Ride Today

You guys rode with Huckin' Kitty...I am so jealous!:madman:

Attachments

·
921 Posts
Great day out with the old farts. 14 miles and it seemed that we just scratched the surface of the trail system. Can't wait to go back and ride Canada.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts