I always wanted to try one of those Titec saddles, but was in love with the Selle Italia Flite TransAm at the time. If you decide to purge it from your parts bin, shoot me a PM.And why do I still have this stuff?
- Easton EC70 Carbon handlebars look new
- Easton EC70 Carbon 31.6 seatpost
- Titec Ithys Gove Ti railed saddle
- Profile Design stubby bar ends
- BikeForums.net jersey
everyone, offer up a prayer. Id say there are plenty of vintage riders who would have taken that off your hands. Too late now.I installed an XTR 28.6mm clamp front derailleur on a friends Huffy and then pried the cage open to clear the 7 speed chain. It felt like sacrilege, but no one wants front derailleurs, especially when it's a 28.6mm clamp.
you wanna move some of those tools?This is a fantastic thread!
Here's my list:
Thank you all for making me feel better about my hoarding.
- White Industries 135mm ENO eccentric disc rear hub
- 2002 Fox Float RLT fork, 80mm
- 2009 Fox Terralogic fork, 100mm
- Avid Arch Rival rim brakes
- 740mm Ti Groovy Luv handlebar with the Dirt Rag (RIP) logo etched on them (Actually, this might be great for a flat bar gravel bike now that I think about it)
- First-gen Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes
- Quick-release levers galore
- Tomi-Cog fixed-gear cogs
- 2x quick-release Chris King ISO Disc hubsets
- Chris King hub tool (Last used circa 2009)
- Too many 90-110mm 25.4 and 26mm Thomson stems to count
- The same goes for Thomson seatposts in various lengths and diameters
- First-generation 9-speed SRAM XO trigger shifters and X9 rear derailleur
- Salsa Pro Moto carbon flat bar (This 660mm bar was ahead of its time in the mid-2000s)
- Spot Singlespeed designed for the first-generation Gates belt drivetrain (Man, that was terrible)
- 2001 26" Gunnar Rockhound turned into a singlespeed in 2004 with a magic gear
- Don't even get me started on old tools...
Niner carbon fork. Non-thru axle, non-boost, straight steerer.
Ima need more info on this. Sounds like some good stuff here.142 carbon mtb wheels. Some old aero road wheels that were used literally twice...
Tools, old shocks, non boost crank sets. 10speed sram stuff..